An Invisalign® treatment in Austin, TX is the way to straighten teeth without the traditional metal braces, using aligners. The almost invisible braces are removable, which means your teeth can be straightened without the look or feel of metal braces. You will be able to brush and floss your teeth normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions. Having a removable aligner also allows you to eat many foods that cannot be enjoyed while wearing traditional braces.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign® work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.